Support Scotland campaign offering help support, and advice during cost of living crisis
Cost of Living Crisis - Support Scotland
The Scottish Government is currently running a campaign to offer help, advice and support to help you through the challenges you may be facing during the cost of living crisis. The Cost of Living - Support Scotland website has lots of advice and support to help you with any questions or concerns you may have including:
- Energy & bills - support with energy, rent or mortgage and other bills.
- Benefits & income - benefits, payments or support with work.
- Children & families - support available if you have children.
- Debt & money - support with debt and money advice.
- Health & wellbeing - support with health costs and mental health.
- Older or disabled people - support available for older and disabled people and those who care for them.
If you need urgent help with money, food or fuel - Glasgow City Council may be able to help through Glasgow Helps. This is a new service set up to offer free, confidential support, information and advice on a wide range of issues including:
- Fuel Support
- Food Support
- Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Housing Issues and much more.
To speak with one of the team, phone 0141 276 1185 or use the Glasgow Helps referral form.